I wanted to let you all know about a very exciting event that is coming up!
The event is called Style 20/20 and will be on May 2nd, from 12-5:00, in Fashion Island.
It is a lifestyle and beauty forum, featuring incredibly talented and inspirational speakers at the event as well as lunch. The Executive Director of Sephora and the Global Head of Education for Loreal will be there to talk about how they define style. I am SO excited to her them speak! I will be there as well and would love to meet anyone who is planning on going. What a great way to spend the day talking about beauty and fashion!
I hope to see you all there! Hurry because space is limited!
Below is the itinerary for the event. I am so excited to see what all the fashion and beauty experts have to say! This is such a great opportunity to get advice from the top of the beauty/fashion industry. Make sure to bring a notebook!
I hope to see you all there! If you are in the area make sure to tweet me, letting me know you are attending! Make sure to use the hashtag #style2020 and tag @style2020 !!
I feel like florals are everywhere I go these days. I am starting to really love the flirty and feminine vibe they give. Try to incorporate some florals into your wardrobe somehow this season. Even if it’s just a bracelet or phone case, you will still get that springy feeling. Here are some pieces that I’m obsessed with.
Have you guys been into Forever 21 lately? Okay, well you need to. I was there for way too long the other day and scored these shorts and top for a great price…and a few other things! I love the way this outfit came out. It is so comfortable but still looks completely pulled together at the same time. If you watched my last favorites video, here are the sunglasses and purse that I had mentioned…and yes I still LOVE them.
Have a great day today and thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
top: forever 21 (similar here I couldn’t find the exact one online)
2. The Balm Hot Mama Blush ( 25% off all The Balm Products use promo code: KVLB2 ) I have found my new favorite blush! I can’t believe how pigmented this product is. It gives a gorgeous coral cheek while providing a golden sheen. Whenever I wear this I get so many compliments!
3. Anthropologie Sunnies When you have a big face like me, it’s tough to find a good pair of aviators! I was at Anthro on my birthday and once I put these on I knew I couldn’t leave the store without buying them! They are so comfortable on my face and will go with absolutely everything.
4. Nubian Heritage Body Wash I am soo picky when it comes to scents. Especially for body washes, I need to have an amazing scent while taking a shower. This is a refreshing, tropical, fruity paradise. Have I convinced you yet? It is also highly moisturizing and free of nasty chemicals!
5. ShopLately Bag How amazing is the bag? I am trying to branch out and incorporate more color into my wardrobe. I feel like accessories are a great way to add a bold pop of color. I love that this bag isn’t too big, but still can hold a lot inside. I am a huge fan of cross body bags. They are so convenient…perfect for Disneyland!
Who else out there is dealing with 90 degree weather in April? Umm this is not normal! In honor of this summer weather, I have put together my top picks for hot weather. There is nothing I like more than worn in denim shorts paired with a simple tank top. Add in aviators and simple jewelry to look totally effortless. When it is hot out ditch the lip gloss and swipe on a lip/cheek stain for lasting color. Don’t forget a coral polish to make you look extra tan! PS. I just bought that bathing suit, so I had to include it because I’m in love! Go Target!
Yesterday was my birthday and it didn’t rain! Haha, usually it rains on my birthday, and it was probably 93 yesterday. I had a really great day. First, I was surprised with chocolate covered strawberries at my door step from a wonderful friend. Then my mom came up for the day and we went to Cheesecake Factory to get lunch. We had some delicious prosecco and mango key lime cheesecake which had a coconut macaroon crust…so bomb. We shopped a LOT and kind of lost track of time. Then Andrew took me to Downtown Disney, one of our favorite places to be. We had dinner at Tortilla Joe’s, which is awesome mexican food. Tableside guacomole, margaritas, mojitos galore! Two of my bestest friends who were also my college roommates, came out to get drinks after. It was SO great to see them! Overall, I had a perfect day full of people I love.
On Sunday I attended a Fashion Brunch at Beso put on by Bri Seeley and Maile PR. We sipped mimosas and had some light bites. Thanks to everyone who sponsored the event and made it possible. Sole Society, Caress, and LeSportsac, you are all amazing! We were so lucky to leave with great goodies that will soon make an appearance on my YouTube channel. Any excuse to get together and talk fashion is a good time to me!
Yesterday I went to brunch at Beso in Hollywood, hosted by Bri Seeley and Maile PR Media. I will have pictures up tomorrow of the event details, so don’t miss that! Here is my outfit of the day. I kept it casual in a summer dress and denim vest. It has been super hot so light layers are key. These nude wedges were perfect with the outfit. It was my first time wearing them, and I already know I will get a lot of use out of them! I hope you all have a great Monday! Start the week out right and it’ll pay off by Friday! Oh also, today is my last day of being 24 years old. So don’t be shocked next time I post some pics and my hair is grey and I have lot of wrinkles! Ha!
1. Gold Tube Bracelet from Shop Lately This bracelet is so dainty and delicate, I can’t get enough of it! Simple jewelry pieces are so classic and will never go out of style. This is only $9 too!
Sign up with Shop Lately here
2. Mac Lipliner in Subculture I am really into nude/brown lips right now. This pencil lasts a really long time and is so natural looking. I love using this first then applying a nude gloss on top. So easy!
3. Macadamia Deep Repair Mask My hair has been growing out of control lately. One of my tricks is to use a deep conditioning mask every other wash. This one leaves my hair sooo shiny and soft, it’s unreal.
40% off ALL Macadamia products with link above
4. Murad Advanced Radiance Serum I have been getting a lot of comments on my channel lately asking what highlighter I have been using. I actually haven’t even been using a highlighter at all these past two weeks. The only change is this serum. It has made my face literally glow since I started using it!
5. Hourglass Brow Pencil in Blonde My eyebrows are blonde and really not visible without makeup on. I love this pencil/pen because it is waxy, so it clings to my brows and doesn’t fade away. I use this when I don’t want to spend a lot of time on my brows. You can pencil them in super quick and it looks really natural.
These are some of the quotes and verses that have inspired me lately. As we enter spring, I always have a fresh outlook on things and feel cleansed in a way. I truly believe our outlook has everything to do with our outcome. If you try each day to live a more positive, loving and motivated life, you are that much closer to doing so. I would love to know some of your favorite quotes are or whatever you find inspiration.