Happy Friday! Here is what I have been loving this week, make sure to watch my video for all the details!
1. Tarte Gifted Mascara: After battling with so many mascaras that have resulted in the worst crunchy lashes, I have finally found one that gives me what I want. This mascara is great at adding length and volume and keeps my lashes nice and soft.
2. Cover FX Illuminator: I love using this on my cheekbones for a warm glow. If you find most highlighters to be too fair or pearly for your skin tone I would highly suggest checking this out. It has a neutral undertone and gives a gorgeous radiance to the skin.
3. Blissoma Herbal Gel Cleanser & Makeup Remover: This has become a staple in my nighttime skincare routine. The great thing about this cleanser is that it can be used as a makeup remover and a face wash. It will not irritate your eyes and leaves your skin feeling incredibly refreshed.
4. Kiss My Face Shave Cream: The scent of this takes me back to Hawaii. It is spa-paradise. If you are used to ‘typical’ shave gels this will take some getting used to. It feels more like a lotion on, but don’t underestimate its ability! I am on my third bottle of this and can’t see myself ever giving it up.
5. Wild Butterfly Boutique Jewelry: I have been wearing these pieces every single day this week. I am a huge fan of dainty, gold necklaces. I have the infinity, bow, and long chevron and am slightly obsessed. They are quickly becoming permanent on my body. (use code KENDRA25 for 25% off!)