Warmer days call for lighter makeup.
The last thing you want is to feel your foundation sliding off your face at 2:00.
I have rounded up my top 5 liquid face products that are my go-to’s in the warmer months.
1. Loreal True Match LUMI – This has been my go to this month. It provides medium coverage, but still lets your skin shine through. There is a highlighter mixed into the foundation so you get a very glowy finish to you skin. It also has Vitamin C and E to help your skin tone and clarity.
2. Make Up For Ever Face & Body – The great thing about this foundation is how lightweight it is on your skin AND it is waterproof. It has a light to medium buildable coverage and a satin finish (the end results truly mimics your skin..so natural looking). This foundation is water based so you have to shake it up before you use it, but it is totally worth it! It also feels really hydrating.
3. Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer – This is a super rich and moisturizing product. Even though this is a tinted moisturizer you still get great coverage, and an added SPF 15. It has anti-aging properties which minimize wrinkles and increase your skin’s hydration at the same time. Hourglass products are great for your skin, so I never feel like I am clogging my pores when using this.
4. Neutrogena Healthy Skin – This is a great dewy finish foundation. I would say the LUMI foundation gives a more radiant effect, whereas this gives a more moisturized look. This is often compared to NARS Sheer Glow foundation, but for a fraction of the price. It also is filled with antioxidants and SPF 20 to keep your skin looking young and healthy.
5. Cover FX CC Cream – Out of all these products this has the most coverage, which is crazy for a CC cream. This will treat, correct and protect any imperfections. It will give you a natural finish and last up to 8 hours. The other amazing thing is there is Vitamin C and natural retinoid ingredients which provide anti-aging properties without any sun sensitivities.