Sometimes you just need to wear black. I’m slightly obsessed with this coat from RO & DE noir. It is super warm and so chic with any outfit. I’m am completely in the holiday spirit these days, wearing warm coats, drinking white russians and listening to Christmas music 24/7. And I finished all my holiday shopping yesterday. It was a Christmas miracle! I hope you are all enjoying December so far. Only 14 more days until Christmas!
So ever since I got this coat, I haven’t taken it off. Okay well occasionally. Andrew asked me last night, why do you always have that coat on? Because it’s cute and warm! If you are looking for a great trench that is warm for the winter, I’d highly recommend this one! I also have it in a dark green shade which is stunning. I kind of want to get it in black and grey now too. Yes the obsession is real! I’m also super into my thigh high boots. I think they add a nice edge to any outfit, and also warm up your legs! I hope you are all having a wonderful month so far. I am currently blasting the heater in an attempt to warm up my frozen fingers. I would never make it on the east coast. Major props to all of you who are actually in cold weather. Have a great day guys!
Ahhh yes colder weather. This morning I took these pictures I was actually freezing. Finally! I’m loving layering different textures and patterns. It adds some interest to your outfit, and as long as the colors complement each other have fun with it. This oversized sweater is an easy piece to throw on top of anything. It is super chunky which is why I love it! This scarf is super chunky too. AND my booties are. (I just drank an energy drink…)
If you guys saw my last Haul video, then you probably remember a few of these pieces. These boots in particular have become an absolute favorite. I got them for a website called ifchic.com. The site has a mix of handpicked items from really great designers. Also, they have a program called #ifchic24 where you can earn coins to use towards your purchases. Each coin equals $1 and every day you visit the site you earn 6 coins. So you have the potential to earn $180 each month. The great thing is that on the 24th of every month you can use all of your coins towards your purchase. Talk about a huge discount! Definitely check out their beautiful pieces, I listed a few of my current lusts on the site below!
Are you guys loving Fall? I honestly can’t believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner. What the heck? I looked at the calendar today and realized all I need to get done!! Decorating a house has definitely taken over my life and I love it. I’ll have some pictures up soon. We have done so much lately, I feel like everything is falling into place. If you want to see some pictures make sure to follow me on Instagram and Snapchat (kendraatkins) for more updates!
Hey guys! I’ve been so excited to share this outfit with you. Forever 21 just launched a new shop section called Forever 21 Now and in honor of it, I have some super affordable pieces for you to shop! They’ll launch new pieces every week based on current trends. Check out their instagram HERE. I love mixing things up and trying out new styles. I decided to wear a darker lip for this ‘mostly’ black look because it’s fall, so why not! The lip color I’m wearing is the color I created in a recent video. You can watch that HERE. I’m loving this dress with the fringe sleeves. I think it adds a little edge to a simple dress. To make it more fall appropriate I added over the knee boots which I am so obsessed with. These are incredibly comfortable and dress up any outfit. I think these would look great with some skinny jeans! Let me know what styles you have been loving this season in the comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!
I am all about boots this fall! From ankle, to wedge to over-the-knee, they are the perfect addition to any look. Since I usually find my favorites shoes from Nordstrom, I rounded up my favorites for you guys. I really do feel like you can never have enough! I especially love black leather ankle booties. They give any outfit a little edge. I also am really into suede boots this year. Nude ones add a feminine touch and can go well with a lot of colors. I just bought those over-the-knee black boots and am in love! Let me know what style boot you like to wear the most! 1-Kristin Cavallari
Happy Thursday! I hope you have all been having a great week so far. I feel like I’ve been all over the place this week! I went up to LA on Tuesday for a dinner with Kevin Murphy and I’m going back up for another event tonight. It’s definitely nice being able to drive to LA for events, but the traffic is so brutal. But tonight I’m lucky because one of my friends is going to drive with me. Time always goes faster when driving with a friend! Something great happened yesterday, it was cloudy all day! Haha, I know all of you who live anywhere other than California are rolling your eyes. This is big news over here! It’s been in the low 80’s high 70’s which I know is still warm, but sadly it feels so much cooler. I’ll take 78 over 105 any day! One other totally random thing, I finished season 6 of Vampire Diaries last night, it was so intense! I am almost caught up! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy today’s outfit. Thanks for stopping by!
It is pumpkin season! My goodness it is everywhere I look! But I am totally fine with it because I love me some pumpkin. So I just posted a new video on my channel showing how to make these pumpkin donut muffins. If you aren’t in the mood to read, come watch the video HERE. These little drops of heaven were super easy to make and got my husband’s approval! (basically they don’t taste gluten free!) I made these first with a little too much batter in each muffin tin, so the next time baking I filled them up only about half way and they turned out much better. I like how these are honestly a perfect mix between a donut and a muffin. Incredibly moist, satisfying and just the right about of pumpkin. I hope you all enjoy!
The other day I went to the pumpkin patch with my friends and I took some pics to share with you guys! Nothing like a rustic pumpkin patch, am I right? I was really hoping for a legit corn maze but there was only a hay maze. Meaning we could see everything over hip-level. Super fun for little kids, not too scary for this 26-year-old. Have you guys been to a pumpkin patch yet? I always try to go every year to get in the fall spirit. Andrew couldn’t go this year because he has his Board exam this Wednesday so he’s been studying like a maniac. Which is great! But I’m ready to get my husband back soon! Once he is done, he’ll be completely done with school and can start working full time! I’m so proud of him for all he has accomplished. If any of you have gone through physical therapy school, you know what a job it is. Being married to someone going through it felt like I was in school for three more years too. (Okay, I know it was harder for him. But still!)
Pumpkin patches are totally acceptable photoshoot locations right? I’m going with yes! I loved how all these little families are walking by me trying to pose… One day I’ll have cute pictures of my little kids, but for now it’s just me haha.
I used to love salt water taffy. But now I look at it and think instant cavity.
Here is our wheel barrel of pumpkins! We later went home and painted them. Way less clean up and mess. And the pumpkins last way longer.
Our super fast and wild hay ride.
I hope you all have a great week. Thanks for stopping by!
It is finally flannel weather! Well almost. I feel like I’ll wake up to overcast weather and then midday I’ll already be in shorts! Not okay! I wanted to pair some fun new pieces I recently got and put together a classic fall look. I’m currently really into destroyed denim and booties. I guess I’m always into booties, BUT I have been loving the combo lately. And this new camel bag is so nice! It fits a ton of stuff and I’m digging the color. I hope you all enjoy this look!
Hey guys! Today I have some of my favorite products to transition your look into fall. I love warm eye shadows, a bronzed face and some berry or red lips. I put together a list of some products I have been especially loving this month. (I know you will too!) Let me know what type of makeup look you love this time of year in the comments!
1. Urban Decay Lipstick in Rapture: This is the perfect nude lip for fall. I am definitely over those concealer-nude lips and now my go-to nude is more of a mauve/taupe color. This is such a flattering shade on so many skintones. It completes your makeup, while still being understated. A must for this time of year!
2. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara: Don’t even get me started on this mascara. Since first using this, I have not found anything better. I love it because it holds my curl and does not transfer! I absolutely hate when my mascara leaves little black dots under my eyes. This will stay put all day long and it isn’t hard to wash off either. I find the Benefit They’re Real a pain to get off at night, but this one comes off great with my cleansing oil. I will continue to buy this over and over!
3. Cover FX Bronzer in Suntan: What I love about this bronzer is the perfect tone it has. Not too muddy, but not too orange. It’s beautiful at warming up your skin tone or contouring. Since it’s matte, it’s pretty hard to go overboard.
4. Smashbox Lipstick in Bing: Such a fun red lip. It has a light cherry tone to it which really is my favorite type of red. It is a little easier to wear and not so vampy. This lipstick dries to a nice satin/matte finish. Super pretty!
5. Butter London Polish in Fancy: I love muted colors on the nails for fall. They look polished (no pun intended) and pair nicely with most outfits. This lilac color is everything!
6. Kevyn Aucoin Eye Liner in Black: My eyes are really sensitive and this is pretty much the only liner I can use that won’t irritate them. It is totally waterproof and extremely creamy, which makes it perfect for the waterline.
7. It Cosmetics Ombre Blush in Sugar Plum: I love a mauve cheek in the fall. It really warms up the complexion and gives a modern feel to any makeup look. Sometimes purple blushes can look intimidating in the pan, but when you apply them to the cheeks they sheer out a lot. Give it a try this season!
8. Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation in N30: I’ve been wearing this foundation almost every day this month. It is very full coverage so when I want to sheer it out a bit, I’ll mix in a drop of my Custom Infusion Drops. If you have normal to dry skin you’ll love this. It gives a satin/dewy finish and lasts all day long!
9. It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Eye Shadow Palette: Oh my word. This is basically my ideal eye shadow palette. There are 14 (14!!!) beautiful, pigmented matte colors, and 1 nude shimmer. I love the variety of shades, from warm coppers to cooler mauves. Honestly this is a do-all palette. I really could live with this palette and nothing else. That is saying a lot!
10. It Cosmetics Lip Liner in Perfect Red: Like the name, this liner really is the perfect red. It never bleeds on me, lasts a long time and is a creamy texture! Also after applying, it sets nicely on your lips.
11. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: I love how this concealer sets on the skin. It doesn’t lay in fine lines or cake up throughout the day. I swear it actually looks pretty when you apply it, I know that sounds weird, but it is super flawless. I really get a tone of coverage with this and it’s perfect for blemishes!