With Halloween coming up quick, I figured it is the perfect time to have an entire post dedicated to my favorite color (orange didn’t cut it…). Most of these products are things I’ve had my eye on. I mean, look at those booties! I need them in my life asap. And that lipstick! I actually did buy it a few months ago, but I returned it out of buyers remorse. It was the perfect pinky/nude color though. I hope you guys all have a fun Halloween. I’m going to a friends for game night, which is actually ideal to me. On Saturday we are going to Knotts Scary Farm. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to handle it. I am so terrified of everything, so it’ll be interested. I’m going to wear running shoes so I can be ready at any given moment to sprint away. Have some fun shopping my picks and try not to get into a sugar coma this weekend!
Happy Friday friends!!! Any big plans? I was going to shoot an outfit post today but it’s raining! Welcome to Seattle right?! So ya, hopefully this weekend I can get that done because I haven’t posted a fashion post in a while. Sorry! Today’s favorites are so summer appropriate. I know I just mentioned this blush in a post earlier this week, but here you can see it swatched and here a little more on why I love it! I hope you enjoy the video, and have a great weekend!
Happy Friday everyone! I am heading down to San Diego this afternoon for a family function and will be back next Thursday. Of course right when we move we have to fligh home! Here are my favorites for the week. I have been using all these products everyday and I love them all! Thanks for watching and have a great weekend!
Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week…hopefully a productive one! I started packing last night with Andrew and we got so much done! Our kitchen and living room already look really empty. I took most of our hanging decorations down which really dulls down our apartment. It is sort of sad, but I am so looking forward to Seattle! Have a great weekend everyone and I’ll see you on Monday!
This week dragged for me! I am so ready for the weekend! I hope you enjoy my favorites for the week. I am obsessed with all of these items and know you will be too! I have been very low maintenance with my makeup. In the morning I will do my eyebrows, slap on some bb gel and be done with it! Sometimes your face needs a break and some breathing time. Let me know what you have been loving in the comments!
2. The Balm Hot Mama Blush ( 25% off all The Balm Products use promo code: KVLB2 ) I have found my new favorite blush! I can’t believe how pigmented this product is. It gives a gorgeous coral cheek while providing a golden sheen. Whenever I wear this I get so many compliments!
3. Anthropologie Sunnies When you have a big face like me, it’s tough to find a good pair of aviators! I was at Anthro on my birthday and once I put these on I knew I couldn’t leave the store without buying them! They are so comfortable on my face and will go with absolutely everything.
4. Nubian Heritage Body Wash I am soo picky when it comes to scents. Especially for body washes, I need to have an amazing scent while taking a shower. This is a refreshing, tropical, fruity paradise. Have I convinced you yet? It is also highly moisturizing and free of nasty chemicals!
5. ShopLately Bag How amazing is the bag? I am trying to branch out and incorporate more color into my wardrobe. I feel like accessories are a great way to add a bold pop of color. I love that this bag isn’t too big, but still can hold a lot inside. I am a huge fan of cross body bags. They are so convenient…perfect for Disneyland!
2. Inglot Eyeshadow in Pearl 395: I cannot explain how pigmented and creamy this eyeshadow is (it is the lightest shade in the palette). I created this palette for my wedding day and have been obsessed with it every since. This shade in particular has been on my eyes every day this week. I use it in the tear ducts and right beneath my brows. It instantly brightens your eyes and gives them a beautiful radiance.
3. Giovanni Hair Pomade: Who says pomades are only for guys?? I use a tiny bit of this in dry curly hair to add definition. I would much rather use a curl enhancing product than a hairspray any day! This gives your curls some grit and an awesome beachy look.
4. Ivanka Trump Perfume: One of my all time favorite perfumes. So feminine and sexy, but not too heavy. With notes of pink pepper, bergamot, and crisp apple it leaves you feeling so pretty! Seriously stop by the perfume counter and give this little gem a whiff!
5. Everyday Minerals Blush in All Smiles: This is a beautiful peachy pink blush. It is very pigmented and has a natural finish. I am really into peach blush lately and this one does not disappoint!
1. Andalou Naturals Daily Defense: I have been using this for well over a year now and have no reason of buying anything else! I love that I get a moisturizer and SPF all in one. You also don’t have to worry about this feeling heavy on your skin or messing with your makeup.
2. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie in Party Starter: I love how creamy this lip gloss is. It feels so comfortable on your lips and isn’t too sticky. This is a beautiful coral shade which is perfect for spring!
3. Giovanni Leave-In Conditioner: I use this after I shower and use it all over my hair. It moisturizes and detangles without weighing your hair down. My hair also feels so soft after I blow dry it.
4. Honey Bee Gardens Liner in Jet Set: This a gorgeous teal colored eye liner. It is a natural formula which is great for sensitive eyes, or if you wear contacts like I do!
5. Think Thin Bars: I have been eating these for breakfast and am slightly obsessed with them. They taste like dessert and keep me feeling satisfied.
Happy Friday! Here is what I have been loving this week, make sure to watch my video for all the details!
1. Tarte Gifted Mascara: After battling with so many mascaras that have resulted in the worst crunchy lashes, I have finally found one that gives me what I want. This mascara is great at adding length and volume and keeps my lashes nice and soft.
2. Cover FX Illuminator: I love using this on my cheekbones for a warm glow. If you find most highlighters to be too fair or pearly for your skin tone I would highly suggest checking this out. It has a neutral undertone and gives a gorgeous radiance to the skin.
3. Blissoma Herbal Gel Cleanser & Makeup Remover: This has become a staple in my nighttime skincare routine. The great thing about this cleanser is that it can be used as a makeup remover and a face wash. It will not irritate your eyes and leaves your skin feeling incredibly refreshed.
4. Kiss My Face Shave Cream: The scent of this takes me back to Hawaii. It is spa-paradise. If you are used to ‘typical’ shave gels this will take some getting used to. It feels more like a lotion on, but don’t underestimate its ability! I am on my third bottle of this and can’t see myself ever giving it up.
5. Wild Butterfly Boutique Jewelry: I have been wearing these pieces every single day this week. I am a huge fan of dainty, gold necklaces. I have the infinity, bow, and long chevron and am slightly obsessed. They are quickly becoming permanent on my body. (use code KENDRA25 for 25% off!)