This week flew by for me, anyone else? I sort of didn’t want it to go by so fast because I have so much to do. I may take a little break today, then work through the weekend to get ahead. I hope you all enjoy my favorites today. I really looove these products. Most of them should be new to you so hopefully you get some fun new product ideas! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Happy Friday…er Saturday! My video wouldn’t attach from my phone, so I had to wait until we got home from Disneyland. I have been super busy packing this week. Andrew and I have made a ton of trips down to San Diego to drop off boxes. We leave 5 days and I am so excited to let the road tripping begin! Since I have been on the go all week, running errands and such, I haven’t been spending too much time doing my makeup. This week is all about simple things that go the distance! Also, most of these favorites have been around for a while so I know they are worth it. I hope you all enjoy today’s video and thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week…hopefully a productive one! I started packing last night with Andrew and we got so much done! Our kitchen and living room already look really empty. I took most of our hanging decorations down which really dulls down our apartment. It is sort of sad, but I am so looking forward to Seattle! Have a great weekend everyone and I’ll see you on Monday!
1. Gold Tube Bracelet from Shop Lately This bracelet is so dainty and delicate, I can’t get enough of it! Simple jewelry pieces are so classic and will never go out of style. This is only $9 too!
Sign up with Shop Lately here
2. Mac Lipliner in Subculture I am really into nude/brown lips right now. This pencil lasts a really long time and is so natural looking. I love using this first then applying a nude gloss on top. So easy!
3. Macadamia Deep Repair Mask My hair has been growing out of control lately. One of my tricks is to use a deep conditioning mask every other wash. This one leaves my hair sooo shiny and soft, it’s unreal.
40% off ALL Macadamia products with link above
4. Murad Advanced Radiance Serum I have been getting a lot of comments on my channel lately asking what highlighter I have been using. I actually haven’t even been using a highlighter at all these past two weeks. The only change is this serum. It has made my face literally glow since I started using it!
5. Hourglass Brow Pencil in Blonde My eyebrows are blonde and really not visible without makeup on. I love this pencil/pen because it is waxy, so it clings to my brows and doesn’t fade away. I use this when I don’t want to spend a lot of time on my brows. You can pencil them in super quick and it looks really natural.
2. Inglot Eyeshadow in Pearl 395: I cannot explain how pigmented and creamy this eyeshadow is (it is the lightest shade in the palette). I created this palette for my wedding day and have been obsessed with it every since. This shade in particular has been on my eyes every day this week. I use it in the tear ducts and right beneath my brows. It instantly brightens your eyes and gives them a beautiful radiance.
3. Giovanni Hair Pomade: Who says pomades are only for guys?? I use a tiny bit of this in dry curly hair to add definition. I would much rather use a curl enhancing product than a hairspray any day! This gives your curls some grit and an awesome beachy look.
4. Ivanka Trump Perfume: One of my all time favorite perfumes. So feminine and sexy, but not too heavy. With notes of pink pepper, bergamot, and crisp apple it leaves you feeling so pretty! Seriously stop by the perfume counter and give this little gem a whiff!
5. Everyday Minerals Blush in All Smiles: This is a beautiful peachy pink blush. It is very pigmented and has a natural finish. I am really into peach blush lately and this one does not disappoint!
I always have way too many products to share with you by the time the month is over, so I am starting something new. Each Friday I will pick 5 stand out products from the week (for some reason I can’t count and had 6 this week). I will be able to spend more time on each product and not be so rushed. I hope you all enjoy this new type of video and HAPPY FRIDAY!