Hey guys! I hope you are all having a productive week. I can’t believe it’s already Thursday. I need more hours in the day!! So today we are talking hair and body care. I recently started trying out products from Just Natural and am loving everything so far. I want to try more now, even though I do not need any more products in my bathroom! All the products are alcohol free, cruelty free, gluten free, handmade fresh, made in the USA, natural, organic, no gmo’s, paraben free, sulfate free, and vegan. I mean common!!! So I wanted to go over each product I have been using and let you know some of the skin care benefits each has. Also, let me know in the comments if you have tried other products from the line.
1. Vinegar Rinse Cleanser: So happy I found this. I use a lot of products in my hair, and I haven’t been using any clarifying shampoo’s lately. I have always heard that apple cider vinegar is great for getting product build-up out of your hair, but am too lazy to make my own concoction. When I saw that Just Natural carried this, it was the first thing on my wish list. It gets rid of any build up in your hair from the environment, minerals from your water and hair products. It basically detoxifies the barrier of residue on your hair leaving your hair much more soft and super shiny. Each and every one of you needs this in your shower!
2. Shampoo (Thicker Hair): Who doesn’t want thicker hair? Okay, I guess some people don’t. But I am always teasing my hair to give it more volume and lift. This is a great shampoo because it doesn’t way your hair down. I have been using the Dermorganic shampoo for a long time now, but it’s nice to switch off with this one because of how lightweight it is. It contains burdock extract, vitamin b5, rice protein and camellia seed oil which help to strengthen, prevent damage, add body, strength, softness, radiance, and flexibility to the hair. All things that we are all in need of!
3. Leave-in Conditioner: This is very rich cream so you need the tiniest amount. I use this on my ends to help add extra hydration as my hair dries. Most products that contain chemicals just lay on your hair and don’t really sink into the strands. This on the other hand, actually penetrates in the hair with natural fruit extracts, oils and butters. It is full of pure ingredients like babassu oil, fenugreek, calendula and horsetail extracts, that help strengthen and moisturize your
hair. Hello radiance!
4. Manuka Acne Treatment: So I rarely use the words ‘holy grail’ but I think the time has come. This miracle in a bottle is unreal. I had a few pimples on my forehead one night and put a little of this oil on overnight. When I woke up they were almost completely gone. They had shrunk in size and were much less red. Then by the end of the day, they were gone! What!? The manuka oil is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial and also has antimicrobial properties that penetrate to
unblock pores. Plus, karanja and red thyme naturally improve and restore the skin. Just get yourself a little jar and see the results for yourself!
5. Natural Body Cream: This is some thick cream! If you get super dry in the colder months this will really help you out. It contains macadamia oil and illipe butter to provide deep hydration and smoothness. I keep this on my bedside table and use right when I get out of the shower. It feels like butter putting on, and my skin drinks it up. Say goodbye to cracked knees and ankles. Okay that sounded gross, but it’s true.
6. Natural Body Wash: (Skin Calming): If you are looking for a pure and hydrating shower gel you will love this. It has aloe vera, licorice extract and sea buckthorn oil which are all incredibly moisturizing and soothing to the skin. It’s also packed with omega rich oils, vitamins and protein to renew your skin. This one has an herbally scent which is what I gravitate toward. If you walk into Aveda stores and find yourself inhaling deeply, I’m right there with you. This has earned a spot in my shower this fall and I am thoroughly enjoying it!
Now I want to go take a shower after writing this!
Sorry for being MIA this week! I am swamped with things to do. I’m heading to New York on Friday and then my mom and one of my friends is visiting next week so I am trying to get ahead! I wanted to let you all know about the giveaway running on my channel this week. You still have a few days to enter so hurry hurry! Most of the items were in the goody bags I passed out during my meet up. I hope you all enjoy!
Another month has gone by and it’s time to show you my trash! I feel like I was trying to hard to work through some products and for some reason didn’t have much in the end. I used up so many products before we moved so I guess it will take me a little time to start pushing through some more. I love getting to the bottom of my products. I feel somehow rewarded and accomplished. Please tell me some of you feel the same way! This months empties were pretty half and half. Some I liked, some I didn’t. I hope you all get a good sense to how each product worked for me. That’s the nice thing about reviewing a product after it is used up, I completely know how I liked it or not. Thank you all so much for coming by my blog today and have a great Thursday!
Happy Friday everyone! I am heading down to San Diego this afternoon for a family function and will be back next Thursday. Of course right when we move we have to fligh home! Here are my favorites for the week. I have been using all these products everyday and I love them all! Thanks for watching and have a great weekend!
Well I woke up to a million instagram pictures letting me know that today is in fact ‘National Donut Day’. It is pretty early right now and the last thing I want to do is drive to the donut shop looking like how I look right now. So I ate the next best thing. Pie. Yep pie. Andrew is on his finals week right now and had a major craving for coconut cream pie…so it has made mornings especially hard this week. I mean, is there anything better than pie in the morning? Pumpkin, apple, it all tastes great to me at 8:00 in the morning. But then after a few bites my tastes buds practically yell at me to eat something with some substance to it. Okay, I am totally not giving donuts the attention they deserve. I really really wish I didn’t like donuts. Not much smells better than opening a pink box full of donuts. I really have to limit myself to them only when I REALLY am craving one, or else I would be in major trouble. Originally this post was going to be on my weekly favorites. So here are some goodies I have been absolutely in love with. Enjoy the video and have a great weekend! …maybe eat a donut even.