I am slightly..no majorly addicted to skincare. I love pampering my skin, morning and night, with real and natural products. Since switching over to naturals skincare, my skin has improved tremendously. I have compiled my top products for 2013 in this video for you. I hope you enjoy! Stay tuned for makeup favorites coming next week.
1. Regenerating Cleanser: Not only does this cleanser completely clean your skin, it also exfoliates at the same time. It contains willow bark to encourage cell renewal and pink clay to detoxify the skin. Your skin will feel buttery smooth afterward, I promise!
2. Hydrating Floral Essence: I have a slight obsession with beauty sprays and this one does not disappoint! Hyaluronic acid preserves the skin’s hydration and beet root helps to minimize fine lines. There is also vitamin c to fight free radicals along with witch hazel to reduce redness and pore size. What more could you want?
3. Rejuvenating Serum: This anti-aging serum is incredibly hydrating and effective. Narcissus bulb extract slows down the process of aging by increasing firmness and elasticity. Also, alfalfa extract restores radiance and spanish lavender and date palm extract help decrease wrinkle depth. Bye bye wrinkles!
4. Repairative Moisturizer: This moisturizer is perfect for dry winter months! Coco extracts fight free radicals and rose leaves the skin glowing. Even better, mango butter and raw honey help to soften and heal the skin.
5. Replenishing Nutrient Complex: I have been a long time believer in facial oils. They provide the highest level of hydration and leave your skin looking dewy and supple. This one in particular has vitamin A, B, C, D, and E to protect against environmental damage. Calendula and rose geranium improves skin tone and cellular repair. Borage, jojoba, olive, rosehip and apricot are just a few of the many oils in the blend. I use this at night and wake up to silky skin.
6. Resurfacing Mask: This mask is the ultimate pampering experience. It eliminates dull and blemished skin cells and leaves you with a glowing complexion. I like to apply this at night while taking a bath and let all the nutrients soak in for about 30 minutes. So good.
7. Deluxe Beauty Set: If you want to test the waters first, try out one of the sample sets.