Sephora’s VIB sale is coming up on the 13th so I put together some things that are on my wishlist and also some things that I think would be great to get during this sale. It’s always a good idea to get things you already love and know you’ll be needing soon. Mascara, beauty blenders, concealer and setting sprays are a few things I always need but hate buying. This sale is the perfect time to save a little on those necessities. It’s also a good time to try out things you’ve been eyeing. Palettes, skincare and hair products can be a little pricey so take advantage now. I’m really wanting to try out the Stila Liquid Liner and the Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette! Have you guys tried either? And don’t forget about gifts. If you need to get someone a Christmas gift who loves beauty, this is the perfect time to do your shopping. It’s already November so I need to start figuring out what I need to get! I hope this gives you guys some ideas for your shopping cart.
Happy Friday! Here is what I have been loving this week, make sure to watch my video for all the details!
1. Tarte Gifted Mascara: After battling with so many mascaras that have resulted in the worst crunchy lashes, I have finally found one that gives me what I want. This mascara is great at adding length and volume and keeps my lashes nice and soft.
2. Cover FX Illuminator: I love using this on my cheekbones for a warm glow. If you find most highlighters to be too fair or pearly for your skin tone I would highly suggest checking this out. It has a neutral undertone and gives a gorgeous radiance to the skin.
3. Blissoma Herbal Gel Cleanser & Makeup Remover: This has become a staple in my nighttime skincare routine. The great thing about this cleanser is that it can be used as a makeup remover and a face wash. It will not irritate your eyes and leaves your skin feeling incredibly refreshed.
4. Kiss My Face Shave Cream: The scent of this takes me back to Hawaii. It is spa-paradise. If you are used to ‘typical’ shave gels this will take some getting used to. It feels more like a lotion on, but don’t underestimate its ability! I am on my third bottle of this and can’t see myself ever giving it up.
5. Wild Butterfly Boutique Jewelry: I have been wearing these pieces every single day this week. I am a huge fan of dainty, gold necklaces. I have the infinity, bow, and long chevron and am slightly obsessed. They are quickly becoming permanent on my body. (use code KENDRA25 for 25% off!)