1. Andalou Naturals Daily Defense: I have been using this for well over a year now and have no reason of buying anything else! I love that I get a moisturizer and SPF all in one. You also don’t have to worry about this feeling heavy on your skin or messing with your makeup.
2. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie in Party Starter: I love how creamy this lip gloss is. It feels so comfortable on your lips and isn’t too sticky. This is a beautiful coral shade which is perfect for spring!
3. Giovanni Leave-In Conditioner: I use this after I shower and use it all over my hair. It moisturizes and detangles without weighing your hair down. My hair also feels so soft after I blow dry it.
4. Honey Bee Gardens Liner in Jet Set: This a gorgeous teal colored eye liner. It is a natural formula which is great for sensitive eyes, or if you wear contacts like I do!
5. Think Thin Bars: I have been eating these for breakfast and am slightly obsessed with them. They taste like dessert and keep me feeling satisfied.
I have been obsessed with this smoothie lately. If you have a Robeks near you, they have a seasonal smoothie out called Sweet Sunshine. I looked up what exactly is in it and have created it myself! It is really sweet but the parsley adds a great kick! Parsley is packed with nutrients and this is a great way to make it taste wonderful! I purchased all the ingredients at Trader Joes, expect the spirulina is from Vitacost (here is $10 off towards your order).
Do you make resolutions each year? I always try to because it gets me started in the right direction. I love having a new year ahead of me. It is very cleansing to know you can do whatever you want and change whatever you want. If you didn’t have the greatest 2013, this is your chance to begin again. Leave everything you want to forget behind and look to the future. Resolutions are a great way to get you focused for the new year. Try to post them around your house as a reminder of what you are working towards. Also, don’t forget to tell others what you plan to do. This will keep you accountable! Have fun with it too, if it becomes a chore you won’t keep it up. Just keep in mind how great you will feel if you stick it through!
I’m super excited to team up with Vitacost and announce their #JoinTheResolution campaign. I’ve listed my resolutions below along with my YouTube video for all the details on this campaign! (you could win an ipad mini and a vitamix!)