It doesn’t get much more comfortable than a romper! Forever 21 has so many cute rompers and dresses so go go go! I just got a couple dresses there for some upcoming weddings. One thing I love about wearing a one piece in a bright print and color, is that you can keep everything else slightly understated. I keep my shoes and bag brown, and my jewelry gold (per usual). This look is perfect to go out to lunch, shopping, the beach…basically it is very versatile! Rompers for the win!
So I am slightly obsessed with dolphin shorts. My upcoming outfit posts are FULL of them. First of all, they are so comfortable, and second, I love all the fun designs they have. You can wear crop tops with them or a regular shirt and tuck in just the front part. Both my shorts and shirt..oh actually and my bralette are from Shop Lately! I have been on their website like a hawk looking at all the new pieces coming in. One of my favorite ‘shops’ on the site is Publik. Check them out, they have really cute items. This look is so comfortable and casual. I feel like I should be at the beach walking down the pier with an ice cream in hand. Right? What are your favorite ways to wear printed shorts? I hope you all had a great week, and hopefully have some fun weekend plans!
Happy Friday! Here is what I have been loving this week, make sure to watch my video for all the details!
1. Tarte Gifted Mascara: After battling with so many mascaras that have resulted in the worst crunchy lashes, I have finally found one that gives me what I want. This mascara is great at adding length and volume and keeps my lashes nice and soft.
2. Cover FX Illuminator: I love using this on my cheekbones for a warm glow. If you find most highlighters to be too fair or pearly for your skin tone I would highly suggest checking this out. It has a neutral undertone and gives a gorgeous radiance to the skin.
3. Blissoma Herbal Gel Cleanser & Makeup Remover: This has become a staple in my nighttime skincare routine. The great thing about this cleanser is that it can be used as a makeup remover and a face wash. It will not irritate your eyes and leaves your skin feeling incredibly refreshed.
4. Kiss My Face Shave Cream: The scent of this takes me back to Hawaii. It is spa-paradise. If you are used to ‘typical’ shave gels this will take some getting used to. It feels more like a lotion on, but don’t underestimate its ability! I am on my third bottle of this and can’t see myself ever giving it up.
5. Wild Butterfly Boutique Jewelry: I have been wearing these pieces every single day this week. I am a huge fan of dainty, gold necklaces. I have the infinity, bow, and long chevron and am slightly obsessed. They are quickly becoming permanent on my body. (use code KENDRA25 for 25% off!)
I spent the day in downtown LA on Saturday with one of my best friends. She took me to all the places she thought would remind me of New York. So the cutest places ever. If you didn’t know, I have a slight obsession with New York. I will have more pictures from our day tomorrow for you.
Here is what I was wearing. The colors remind me of summer, which makes me very happy. Enjoy your Monday everyone! …or try to all least!